FBI Thwarts Plot Against Former President
The FBI thwarted an alleged ISIS plot to assassinate former President George W. Bush.
According to the Department of Justice, the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force agents arrested the suspect, Iraqi national Shihab Ahmed Shihab, in Ohio on Tuesday.
Shihab is accused of planning an operation called “Operation Iraqi Freedom,” wherein he would smuggle four Iraqi nationals into the United States to kill the former president in “retaliation for Iraqi deaths.”
The DOJ said that Shihab faces 10 years in prison for attempting to bring someone illegally into the U.S. and up to 20 years for aiding and abetting the attempted murder of a former U.S. official.
Bush’s chief of staff, Freddy Ford, provided a statement to The Hill, neither confirming nor denying the alleged plot.
“President Bush has all the confidence in the world in the United States Secret Service and our law enforcement and intelligence communities,” Ford said.
4 comments on FBI Thwarts Plot Against Former President
Yeah. And all the 2,000,000 illegals coming across the border to vote Democrat in the future are not arrested as illegal.
Dems and the MSM continue to downplay and deny it, but tens of thousands (probably more) of “Dreamers” and other non-citizens voted in 2016, 2020, and will continue vote in larger numbers. They will not talk about Obama’s instructional video from early in fall of 2016. Obama was the key speaker at a DACA gathering, (it was on youtube) hosted by Gina Rodriguez.
She said that all who live here should be called citizens because they contribute to society.
Knowing he was addressing non-citizens, and always one to choose his words carefully, Obama said, “Not true. When you vote – you are a citizen.” He explained that voter rolls are not cross referenced with INS data bases, so “you can vote without fear of exposing any undocumented household members.” (or themselves, hint, hint) He never said become a citizen – then vote.
IF he faces 10 years for “attempting to bring someone illegally into the U.S. ” – then why isn’t Buyden under the same rule????????
Everything Biden and Harris are doing, including doing nothing, is to ensure 2 million “immigrants and refugees“ get in each year.
1) Washington Examiner, Immigration conference in Des Moines, IA, Aug 2019, Biden said the US can “afford 2 million immigrants and refugees a year.”
2) After the election, Biden was asked about immigrants. He said, “Tell them help is on the way.”
3) Throughout 2020, VP Harris stated about at least a dozen times that our southern border should look just like driving across a state line in the US.
4) Biden kept promising he would stop the border wall – and did.
5) Wa Po, Dec 22, 2020. Biden reaffirmed his intention to bring in 2 million. Biden said he’ll reverse Trump immigration policies. Joe Biden said on day one as president, he will “carve a path on immigration policy for asylum in the United States to desperate asylum seekers. We could afford to take in a heartbeat another two million.”
Comments are closed.