90% of Gas Stations in DC Without Fuel
Happy Saturday morning America,
Gas shortages at pumping stations were experienced in the South after a ransomware cyberattack forced the largest gasoline pipeline in the US to close. Colonial Pipeline reported that they restored service last week after paying a ransom. In DC, panic-buying left many gas stations, nearly 90%, without fuel.
Two days after the GOP ousted Rep. Liz Cheney from her role as House Republican #3, the party voted Rep. Elise Stefanik as their new conference chair. Stefanik was endorsed by Former President Donald Trump.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Wednesday chased Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez around Congress, screaming about about antifa and Black Lives Matter. Now, a livestream has resurfaced showing Greene screaming abuse through AOC’s office mailbox. The video was taken in February 2019 before Greene became a congresswoman.
The NFL is being accused by critics who say the league’s concussion settlement is a form of “systemic racism,” meaning payouts will be more difficult for Black retirees. The issue is getting heat in Washington as Sen. Ron Wyden wants to see the NFL not using the racial criteria in assessing brain injury claims.
Now, some good news. A black cat that was fleeing a fire jumped from a 5-story apartment building in Chicago… and it survived. The fire department said the cat was not injured but it may now have just eight lives.
Drax actor Dave Bautista is not going to keep quiet over Anti-Asian hate. The former wrestler is a proud half-Filipino who even have the flag of the Philippines tattooed on his shoulder. He said, “There are more people pushing back than there are people who want to be stuck in the past.”
Have a great weekend,
- Nearly 9 in 10 DC gas stations without fuel as panic-buying continues after pipeline hack
- House Republicans elect Trump loyalist Elise Stefanik as conference chair after ousting Liz Cheney
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Shouted ‘Get Rid of Your Diaper’ Through AOC’s Office Mailbox
- NFL accused of ‘systemic racism’ in handling Black ex-players’ brain injuries
- Cat fleeing fire survives 5-story jump, walks off
- Dave Bautista fires back at the forces of anti-Asian intolerance: ‘There’s more of us than there are of you’