Gov. DeSantis under fire over ‘favored’ vaccine rollout scheme
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is facing backlash after reports showed that his inoculation partnership with Publix grocery stores was a payback move. Apparently, the company donated over $100,00 to the governor’s PAC. Seems like a wrong move.
The relationship between US companies and Republican politicians is increasingly getting bitter as the former pushes against legislative measures that would restrict voting. Former President Donald Trump even called for the boycotting of these ‘woke companies.’ Interesting turn of events!
According to one research, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was among the worst-performing lawmaker in the House of Representatives. She was actually ranked at 230 out of 2040 House Democrats. Prove them wrong, AOC.
About seven percent of Americans who are non-existent online came from the elderly group. They really opt to live in physical, rather than virtual reality. Well, we cannot blame them.
In a bid to expose ethical concerns, scientists developed online games to test the capability of AI technology. While stakeholders pushed the benefits mankind could get, critics were wary that it could pose a threat and be “racially biased.”
‘Friends’ TV series will soon reunite! ‘Friends’ fan will also reunite! Shooting will start next week according to star David Schwimmer. No thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic which caused the delay.
Have a great week ahead,
- Florida governor clashes with “60 Minutes” over COVID vaccine rollout
- Culture wars strain once unshakeable bond between Republicans, corporate America
- AOC among most ineffective lawmakers in Congress, according to study
- 7% of Americans don’t use the internet. Who are they?
- Scientists create online games to show risks of AI emotion recognition
- Pandemic-delayed ‘Friends’ reunion is set for next week, David Schwimmer offers new details