July 23, 2022

Trump Rails Against “Disloyal Sleaze Bag” Mitch McConnell

Former President Donald Trump slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), calling him a “disloyal sleaze bag.”

“Is this the same Mitch McConnell who was losing big in Kentucky, and came to the White House to BEG me for an Endorsement and help? Without me he would have lost in a landslide. A disloyal sleaze bag!” Trump wrote in a post on Truth Social.

The post came after the House Jan. 6 committee played a video clip of McConnell’s speech during Trump’s second impeachment trial, in which he blamed the former president for inciting the riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Trump railed against several others connected to the Jan. 6 trial on Thursday night, including Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who he called a “sanctimonious loser.”

Liz Cheney is a sanctimonious loser. The Great State of Wyoming is wise to her. Why not show the tapes, or interview, those that, with evidence, challenge the election?” he wrote on Truth Social.

Trump addressed CNN’s Jake Tapper, decrying him as “biased and pathetic.”

“Fake Tapper of CNN is so biased and pathetic,” Trump said. “No wonder CNN’s ratings are at an all time low! P.S. Almost all Trump Endorsed candidates have won, or are winning!”

The former president lamented the situation and the state of the country.

“I had an election Rigged and Stolen from me, and our Country. The USA is going to Hell. Am I supposed to be happy?” Trump wrote.

@realDonaldTrump on Truth Social

6 comments on Trump Rails Against “Disloyal Sleaze Bag” Mitch McConnell

1. Bill says:

Joe Biden is often called doddering and forgetful. BUT…
    Compare him to Trump……..
    Trump is delusional and living in his own world. He only talks about a stolen election, which stolen election never actually happened. He hasn’t moved forward an inch in over 1-1/2 years.
    Biden actually has contributed….
    Whereas Trump is lost in his own little world…..lost

1. NOYB says:

Check your bills and tell me which one if any has not increased – your gas – groceries – or maybe just the 1.00 toy your little one wanted – all in 1 1/2 yr and I for one can not afford a 60k car and I don’t want to increase my electric bill charging it or have to replace the battery. And why did he sell our oil reserves to China just to go to Iran and try to buy oil from someone responsible for the murder of a reporter? I could go on and on but the man does not know what he is doing he is a puppet and I think we all know who is operating the show. Also why does his son get to walk away free as a bird from all the crooked stuff and his father was right there with him helping him. His DOJ is as crooked as him and his whole family.

2. Marie D says:

Are you joking?! What world are you living in?!
      Look around you Biden is making America weak to the rest of the world! He IS worse than Carter and Obama and you are making him out to be our BEST president EVER! We need to release him from his office ASAP!! What America needs is a President that will be strong for her citizens and especially against the world! Not someone who will beg other countries for help! He is destroying us as a Super Power!

3. Don says:

Get either back on or off your psych drugs, child.

2. Tom says:

Everyone knows the election was stolen along with America’s freedom and prosperity.
    For decades I have said there would be no demonrat party without illegal voting.
    We even have songs and jokes about democraps cheating in elections.

3. Don says:

McConnel is as phony as AOC and Cheney.