NASA Reveals SpaceX Starship Nearly Collided With ‘UFO’
NASA revealed that the SpaceX starship that was launched into orbit on Friday had a near miss with a UFO. While on its way to the International Space Station, the crew members were told to put on their pressurized suits as they could collide with an object classified as ‘unknown’. Fortunately, the space craft docked at the ISS without mishap.
Good news Americans. Tourists from the US will soon be allowed to vacation in Europe after over a year of travel bans. Only those who are fully vaccinated will be allowed to visit this summer. If this will apply to all countries, then you’d better get that vaccine.
A Texas lawmaker received raised eyebrows after declaring at a hearing that there are actually six sexes. The statement, which came from a Harvard-educated Democrat, triggered criticisms from skeptics. This argument will be hard to comprehend for most.
A family from Florida was charged for selling fake cure for the COVID-19 virus. The father and his 3 sons sold bleach that they claimed can treat people with Covid-19. The shameless family made over $1 million selling their “Miracle Mineral Solution.” Good riddance!
In a first-ever jam-packed sports event since the COVID-19 pandemic, more than 15,000 fans flocked to Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday to watch UFC 261. The sold-out crowd include NFL’s Tom Brady and Tim Tebow, and celebrities like Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly. Dana White said “I don’t think it gets any better than tonight.”
Was Chadwick Boseman robbed of an Oscar? His fans think so. Boseman was favored to win as Best Actor for his performance in Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom. The fans shared their disappointment to social media, posting “The #Oscars have proven once again that they have no idea what they’re doing.” The award went to Anthony Hopkins.
Always mask up,
- SpaceX starship had ‘near miss with a UFO’ and ‘astronauts were told to prepare for a CRASH’, Nasa reveals
- Vaccinated American tourists will be allowed to visit Europe this summer: EU boss hails ‘huge progress’ of US COVID vaccine drive with 94 million now fully-vaccinated
- ‘Modern science’ says there are six sexes, Democratic Texas state legislator insists
- Bradenton family may spend life in prison after ‘church’ sold bleach as COVID-19 cure
- ‘I don’t think it gets any better:’ UFC thrills sellout Jacksonville crowd, plans to return
- Chadwick Boseman snub, MIA movie clips, ‘in memoriam’ omissions: Oscars 2021 highs, lows and head-scratchers