Don’t You Wish You Have An Electric Car?
Happy Sunday morning America,
Who wants an electric car, right now? Electric vehicles are becoming more popular due to gas shortages. With pumping stations running out, gas prices surge and panic buying creates more chaos, “It’s certainly an opportune time to be an EV driver,” says economist Matthew Lewis.
Sources say Rep. Matt Gaetz attended a GOP fundraiser in Orlando in 2019 with a paid escort as his date. Gaetz’ former wingman, Joel Greenberg, promises to identify that escort who was a minor at the time. Sources say that Greenberg also told investigators that the escort was just one of about 15 young women Gaetz paid for sex.
Chaos continues in Gaza due to the Israel-Palestinian conflict. On Saturday, a building in Gaza City where the offices of The Associated Press and other media outlets are stationed was destroyed by an Israeli airstrike. Fortunately, all AP staff and freelancers were evacuated before the strike.
If your mood affects your life negatively, then read this. Scientists have discovered how you can control your mood — an eel-like fish called lamprey. Researchers believe that the protein found in lamprey could eventually be used to treat mood disorders, addiction, depression and even pain.
We are not alone in the universe, not even on Earth. So if you think people are the only ones living on this planet, you are mistaken. The Navy has released a new video showing a UFO moving quickly through the sky and then dropping into the ocean. An ex-pilot has said the military “sees them all the time.” He added they saw UFOs in restricted airspace ‘every day’ for years.
Angelina Jolie is famous for her roles in action movies like Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001), Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005) and Salt (2010). She’s really good at it. Her secret? “I don’t scare easy,” says the actress who’s latest movie titled ‘Those Who Wish Me Dead’ will once again showcase her fearless side.
Enjoy your day,
- A Dry Pipeline Asks: Who Wants an Electric Car Now?
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Snorted Cocaine With Escort Who Had ‘No Show’ Gov’t Job
- Statement: AP ‘horrified’ by Israeli attack on its office
- UW researchers think a fish might be the answer to treating mood disorders, addiction
- US Navy vid shows UFO whizzing through sky before dropping into ocean as ex-pilot says ‘military sees them all the time’
- ‘I don’t scare easy’: Angelina Jolie talks return to action in fiery thriller ‘Those Who Wish Me Dead’