China looks to build naval base in the Atlantic
Happy Friday, America!
A high-ranking US general revealed that China is looking to develop a major naval base in the Atlantic. Beijing is establishing a new military facility in the African side of the ocean. I’m not sure how the US would respond to this kind of news.
With former President Donald Trump’s continuous suspension of his Facebook account, some GOPs expressed their fury publicly, while some of them were privately worrisome. Allies of the former leader were wary about his capability to raise funds, as his social media presence is still non-existent. Good luck to the party, though.
The US is facing a scarcity of chicken supplies, as fast food chains like KFC, Wingstop Inc. and Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. are running out of wings and chicken sandwiches. The price of poultry has also increased more than twice of its usual value.
New study showed that bald men are more likely to suffer from severe COVID-19 illness. Men who are 50 and above, with a condition called androgenetic alopecia, are at risk when they contract the virus. For the elderly out there, keep safe and observe health protocols.
Following Bitcoin’s and Dogecoin’s spectacular soaring, cryptocurrency traders are now looking to invest for the next “big thing.” People are now waiting to put their money on another potential skyrocketing financial breakthrough on other small-time digital assets. I wanna join, too!
If you’re both wealthy and a rock music fan, you now have the chance to buy Kurt Cobain’s hair in an auction. Six locks of Nirvana’s frontman would be made available for tonight. May the best (and wealthiest) participant win!
Stay strong, stay safe
- New submarine threat: Top U.S. general says China pursuing Atlantic naval base
- Trumpland thought he’d get back on Facebook. Now, they’re anxious and scrambling
- Chicken Shortage Sends Prices Soaring, and Restaurants Can’t Keep Up
- Dogecoin’s 12,000% Rally Spurs Hunt for Next Crypto Winner
- HAIR RAISING Bald men are twice as likely to suffer severe Covid, experts warn
- You Can Buy Six Strands of Kurt Cobain’s Hair at a Music Auction If You’re Into That Sort of Thing