Study Reveals How To Reverse The Aging Process
- Aging reversed: Study shows how you can become 3 years ‘younger’ in just 8 weeks!
- ‘He put us in a bad spot’: CNN’s Jake Tapper slams colleague Chris Cuomo for officially advising Governor brother Andrew over his sex-pest scandal
- American, Southwest put off plans to serve alcohol after passenger disruptions, assault on board
- U.S. fails to intercept test missile target
- Boris Johnson MARRIES Carrie Symonds at Westminster Cathedral in ceremony so secret even top aides didn’t know about it
- Matthew McConaughey weighs in on masks: ‘short-term inconvenience for long-term freedom’
Hello there America,
Forget about the ads for some anti-aging cream, promising a “younger” version of you. A new study reveals you can actually reverse the aging process… without breaking the bank. The study found out that by balancing DNA methylation, you can significantly look younger by over three years in just eight weeks. How to do it? By changing diet and lifestyle.
CNN’s biggest star, Jake Tapper, has slammed Chris Cuomo for taking part in advising his brother Gov. Andrew Cuomo on how to respond to sexual harassment allegations. Tapper told the New York Times that Chris’ behavior put CNN employees in ‘a bad spot’.
Sorry folks, no more alcohol for you in flight. At least for awhile. Southwest Airlines and American Airlines announced they are putting off plans to serve alcoholic beverages. The decision comes after a Southwest flight attendant was assaulted by a passenger last week. Considering the small numbers of passengers this pandemic, incidents against flight attendants — violent or not — have increased this year.
The U.S. Missile Defense Agency, which routinely conducts missile defense tests, revealed that a U.S. warship failed to intercept a ballistic missile test target on Saturday. What if it’s the real thing? Should we be worried? The MDA said previous intercept tests conducted were successful.
UK’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson secretly got hitched. The 56-year-old official married his 33-year-old girlfriend Carrie Symonds in a small church which was attended by close friends and family. It was a hush-hush ceremony to avoid the press. But reports say, it was lovely.
Matthew McConaughey recently talked about the importance of making sacrifices for “larger rewards tomorrow.”The actor is talking about mask-wearing. For McConaughey, “This is a short-term inconvenience for long-term freedom.” Is he campaigning already for Texas governor?
Have a good day,