July 10, 2022

Joe Rogan Declines Presidential Podcast Guest: ‘I Don’t Want to Help Him’

Podcaster Joe Rogan said that former President Donald Trump is not welcome on his controversial show, The Joe Rogan Experience.

During a recent interview on the Lex Fridman Podcast, Rogan said he’s declined to have Trump as a guest on his podcast multiple times.

“I’m not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form. I’ve had the opportunity to have him on my show more than once, I’ve said no every time, I don’t want to help him, I’m not interested in helping him,” Rogan said.

Rogan, 54, also called the former president a “polarizing figure” and “an existential threat to democracy itself.”

“So many people felt like they could abandon their own ethics and morals and principles just to attack him and anybody who supports him,” he said.

When asked if Trump would win the presidential election in 2024, Rogan said Trump would be “running against a dead man,” referring to President Joe Biden.

You can watch the full interview below:

24 comments on Joe Rogan Declines Presidential Podcast Guest: ‘I Don’t Want to Help Him’

1. mike kerrigan says:

Rogan doesn’t want to help Trump – so he has no problem with the Democrats continuation of destroying the United States….

With a little bit of karma Joe – hope you lose 50 % of your audience…

1. Not a Twit says:

Lost me

2. Pia says:

And why should anyone want to help Rogan? The door is used as an entrance and an exit.

1. Gwyllim says:

I know he just lost THIS listener.

3. Gwyllim says:

Well, I hope Rogan enjoys the sound of probably 90 million people turning his show off. And I love that some ignorant people think he’s a ‘threat to Democracy’, because America is a Constitutional REPUBLIC. That’s what the Founding Fathers gave us…they used ‘Democrat’ as a curse word back then, because they knew a ‘Democracy has no safeguards for the minority, while a Republic does. ‘Democracy’ isn’t even a form of government, as is a Republic, it’s simply the ideology that helps the Republic function. I say endanger the Democracy as much as possible, because a ‘Democracy’ is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner.

4. willy says:

Just as I thought rogan is a dipsiht liberal! I recently decided to join his podcast as a suppoter but ….OOPS….no longer. suk if joe!

5. Debi says:

I am mortified what Joe Rogan is saying. To each their own. Boy, he is part of the problem. He sure ain’t part of the solution.

He would rather have us living under a communist flag. I wont listen to one more ounce of his BS anymore.

I agree to disagree!

6. alfalfa says:

No Trump NO Rogan,

1. JGS says:

I’m sorry Joe, but it’s somewhat laughable that you think that you would be providing President Trump and audience. The president does Rallies on Saturday nights and pull millions of patriot to watch him. If anyone is providing an audience it would clearly be The President not a pot head washed up MMA fighter who appears to be scared of the TRUTH! Joe you keep doing what you’re doing! You’re making the case that there is no such thing as a moderate anything. People, Joe has not changed the left just abandoned him and because of that he appears to be a moderate! Stop playing with snakes and complain when they bight you!

7. Don says:

Rogan needs his pacifier.

8. Sue S says:

Wow…Joe Rogan knows what it’s like to be censored so he should know and do better. And he might just learn a thing or two in the process.

1. Vince says:

Lost me.

9. Calvin Clary says:

Seems rolan is a roll-over for the dem party. His somewhat popularity was just self flushed from the crap he just said. He’s out of here.

10. FrikFrak says:

Good-bye Joe!

11. ANITA says:

But who ask your help ?
    True Americans help President DONALD J TRUMP 2024.
    Look the RALLY.

12. Rogan must be remembering all the free publicity the MSM gave Trump in 2016, which they later regretted. The difference here is this is the Friggin’ Joe Rogan Show and he can ask his guest anything he wants. If Joe is a secret Progressive, he’s probably right not to tangle with the Fearless One. Trump would eat him alive.

13. Veenerschnitzel says:

Then who exactly do you support Joe?

14. RD says:

I don’t know who Joe Rogan thinks he is. Only a left-winged democrat would belch this kind of political attack while this country is being destroyed. Good riddance Joe, you and the other Joe have a good time!

15. AnyoneButTrump says:

If The Man Who Would Be King (Trump) runs again it all but ensures that we get 4 more years of Democratic control of the White House. Trump could’ve been a good president – if he could’ve kept his ridiculous ego in check and if someone had broken both his thumbs. He had mostly good policies but his mouth and his Twitter thumbs made him the most unpresidential man to ever hold the office of President of the United States. I’m not a big fan of Rogan (except as Joe on News Radio) but I wholeheartedly agree with him here: do NOTHING to legitimize Trump! We’re already going to have enough trouble getting Republicans elected after the Supreme Court’s overturning of Roe v Wade and The Donald would only make that even more difficult. No Independents will vote for him (nor, likely, for any candidate he supports) and moderate Republicans would be forced to defect in droves at the ballot box just to keep him and the ‘thumpers & other crazies that make up his base from doing even more damage to the country than they did last time around.

Good for you, Joe Rogan!

1. Ben says:

You talk more shit than a flatulently cow

1. AnyoneButTrump says:

“a flatuently cow”? Learn English before you use it to insult your betters.

16. Wayne Jackson says:

No more listening to Rogan for me! I’m getting Online & spreading the word as to what Joe is! All of us together spreading the word (over-time) can see that millions of Rogan fans will become PAST Rogan fans!

17. Carol says:

Oh Joe…. So disappointed by your stupidity..

18. Denis Baumgartner says:

Someone dropped Joe on his head too many times!