June 2, 2022

Herschel Walker ‘Mad’ at Trump Over Remarks [Video]

Herschel Walker, the former NFL player and current Senate nominee, said he’s “mad” at former President Donald Trump for claiming he convinced Walker to enter the race.

“One thing that people don’t know is President Trump never asked me,” Walker told rapper and Revolt TV host Killer Mike. “I need to tell him that he never asked. I heard it all on television that ‘he’s going to ask Herschel,’ saying Hershel is going to run. President Trump never came out and said ‘Herschel, will you run for that Senate seat?’”

“So, I’m mad at him, because he never asked, but he’s taking credit that he asked,” Walker added.

Walker was victorious in Georgia’s Republican primary election last week. Trump had endorsed the former NFL star early in his Senate campaign.

Walker credited his religious beliefs as his reason for running.

“I prayed about it,” Walker said. “And to be honest with you, I was praying that God would bring somebody else because I’m happy. My life is doing well.”

Source:

Herschel Walker ‘mad’ at Trump over remarks about Senate bid

8 comments on Herschel Walker ‘Mad’ at Trump Over Remarks [Video]

1. Hammer says:

Hey Herschel I hope you don’t feel like your the only one who is in that boat, this is how many more people mad at that sorry McDonald eating fat blond headed piece of waste for a lot more shit than that (225,000,000). So if your feeling lonely, Don’t.

1. Jeffrey says:

Thank you for voting for the pedophile in chief crazy uncle Joe. Thanks to him

2. Rattlerjake says:

“It is better for people to think you’re an idiot, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt”! That huge “L” on your forehead is a dead giveaway!

2. Tray says:

Why is it a big deal if Trump ask or not,. Should not be a big deal to pick at

1. Rattlerjake says:

Interesting how it didn’t become a bi deal until AFTER Trump supported him for office and he won. Now he wants everyone to think it was ALL his success.

1. Marinaleigh Catalano says:

Amen on that!

2. Marinaleigh Catalano says:

It’s because Walker and most of these “new republican” blacks are RINOS who have sociodem liberal dark money backers financing their campaigns. Those same liberals are who ASKED ALL of them to run to begin with! No REAL republican non RINO would’ve solicited a black to run republican!!WHY? to what end? That’s a sociodem thing 110%! I guarantee every single solitary black running for office right now as a republican IS A RINO that’s been strategically placed where they are and financed by sociodem liberals!!!

2. joy says:

what a small thing to get upset over. who gives a dam one way or the other. Hershall got the nomanation. . just vote him in.

JOIN
MIDDLE AMERICA nEWS

*Msg frequency varies by acct/pref
T&C's Click here and Privacy Policy Click Here