Biden’s stock market slightly bullish than previous administrations
Happy Friday, America!
The US stock market under President Joe Biden is slightly on a better performance than the previous administrations of President Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. It’s understandable that President Barack Obama was not part of the competition given the 2008 financial crisis. Here’s to a good start for the new commander-in-chief.
Regarding Rep. Matt Gaetz’s (R-FL.) sexual misconduct accusations, authorities found receipts from cash apps used by the die-hard Trump politician to pay women in exchange for sex. While the congressman continues to deny the scandal, the discovered paper trail says otherwise. He’s now even accused of using ecstasy before doing a sexy time.
Pope Francis urged his fellow Catholic priests to be humble just like Christ during his Maundy Thursday homily. The Holy Father reminded the congregation that they should be like Jesus, who came to the world not to be served but to serve.
NBA’s Golden State Warriors star Draymond Green slammed female athletes for just “complaining” about having equal pay and urged them to do more than just that. WNBA star Sue Bird, though, argued that they initiated efforts in a bid to fight for a higher salary. Please work together to achieve your goal.
Suffering from a motor neuron disease, a scientist transformed himself to become the first human cyborg. The 65-year-old said that when he transitioned to semi-machine, his life was now “thriving.” Does life begin when you become a robot now?
Wyatt Russell seemed to be happy despite many people dislike him for being the new ‘Captain America.’ It’s fortunate that he embraced being called the “fake cap” as the character has been already embedded to Chris Evans.
- Biden stock market outperforming predecessors
- Justice Dept. Inquiry Into Matt Gaetz Said to Be Focused on Cash Paid to Women
- Be humble, pope tells priests as he begins services leading to Easter
- NBA Star Draymond Green Attacks Female Athletes Fighting for Equal Pay: ‘I’m Really Tired of Seeing Them Complain’
- Scientist with motor neurone disease who transformed himself into the world’s first cyborg says he has ‘exceptional’ quality of life and is no longer ‘one of the living dead’
- Wyatt Russell loves that everyone hates his new Captain America: ‘I don’t like telling people how to feel’