Biden on Verdict: “It’s not enough”
After two days of deliberations, the jury convicted Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd. For President Joe Biden, the conviction “can be a giant step forward” for the fight against racism but “it’s not enough.” True, because a lot of people in color experience racism in this country almost on a daily basis.
Some religious communities exempt themselves from immunization requirements for schools. But that might soon change in Connecticut beginning with the 2022-23 school year after the Senate end that with a bill that is awaiting their action.
On Tuesday, Senator Chuck Schumer once again called for the legalization of marijuana at the federal level. He’s actually pushing it by next year’s 4/20 — weed users’ unofficial holiday. Only 15 states and DC have legalized cannabis for adult recreational use.
On December 29, 2020, local residents noticed a strange blue light hovering above Oahu. The “UFO” appeared to “crash land” into the sea off the coast of Hawaii. This phenomenon was reportedly witnessed by countless resident. But up to this moment, it remains unidentified by the Federal Aviation Authority.
What will it take for people who think that COVID-19 is a hoax to believe it’s real? Ask Ted Nugent. The singer, who once referred to the pandemic as a “leftist scam to destroy” Trump, was tested positive for the coronavirus. He said his symptoms were so bad he thought he’s dying.
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson may be a superhero in his new movie Black Adam, but for his daughter Tiana Gia, nothing beats Aquaman. That’s why during her Aquaman-themed 3rd birthday party celebration over the weekend, she got a video message from Aquaman star, Jason Momoa. That is so cute.
Enjoy your day,
- Biden to America after Floyd verdict: ‘We can’t stop here’
- Bill ending religious vaccine exemption now heads to Senate
- Senate leader Schumer calls for marijuana to be decriminalized by next year’s 4/20
- Aviation authority unable to identify blue UFO that ‘crashed’ in Hawaii in new report
- Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’
- Jason Momoa helps The Rock’s Aquaman-obsessed daughter celebrate her 3rd birthday