March 5, 2023

Biden Had Cancerous Lesion Removed Last Month: White House

President Joe Biden had a cancerous lesion removed from his chest last month, according to White House Physician Kevin C. O’Connor.

According to a letter released on Friday, the physician found the lesion during the president’s health assessment on Feb. 16. A biopsy later revealed that the lesion was basal cell carcinoma, a common form of skin cancer.

Biden underwent a procedure at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to remove the cancerous tissue. It was “successfully removed,” and no further treatment was needed.

O’Connor noted that Biden has “healed nicely” but will continue to undergo routine skin checks.

Biden, 80, had “several localized non-melanoma skin cancers” removed before becoming president, the physician said in his Feb. 16 summary. O’Connor deemed Biden as “healthy, vigorous” and “fit” to serve as commander-in-chief.

First lady Jill Biden has also undergone similar procedures. She had two cancerous lesions removed in January, from her right eye and chest.

She told the Associated Press last week that she’s now “extra careful” about applying sunscreen, especially while at the beach.

The Bidens are advocates for cancer research. Their adult son Beau Biden died from brain cancer in 2015.

Source: AP

9 comments on Biden Had Cancerous Lesion Removed Last Month: White House

1. Carol Mitchell says:

What a crybaby! I’ve had over 36 basal cell carcinomas treated, a half-dozen basal cell carcinomas, and one melanoma. There were no headlines, no shaking my head in disbelief, no crying about it. I had them treated, then I healed. “Big” deal. After years in the sun, having expensive vacations, and in their 80s are having each a basal cell. “How surprising!” Absolutely no national disaster here. The national disaster is that Biden stole the presidency, encouraged by his wife.

1. Katie says:

My husband also had these lesions removed WITHOUT ANY FANFARE AT ALL. If Biden’s doctor claims Biden is in excellent health and fit to run the country, the Bidens need to change doctors. I am not anywhere close to being a doctor and I see every time Biden is in a public setting, he is far from being capable of running our country. Other countries are laughing at us and him. This doctor needs to lose his medical license.

2. Bob Rose says:

I have to agree with you..

3. Yvonne Fileccia says:

The American Cancer Society’s estimates for melanoma in the United States for 2023 are: About 97,610 new melanomas will be diagnosed (about 58,120 in men and 39,490 in women). About 7,990 people are expected to die of melanoma (about 5,420 men and 2,570 women).Jan 12, 2023….

I have also been warned by my doctor to stay in the shade…..HOWEVER, I didn’t get my name on the TV or on a computer….Guess you & I Carol, and 97,610 others will just have to stay anonymous…..

2. CourageousMe says:

WHO CARES ABOUT HIS SKIN CANCER??????? WHY DON’T YOU SHOW US HIS COGNITIVE FUNCTION TEST INSTEAD?????

1. max says:

actually to most of that it is pretty clear. what you see is what you get. Not normal. My husband is ten years older than biden and he is much better off. so It does not always take a doctor to know what is going on. Only to verify it. In this case the left don’t want that to happen. as it is apparent. He is fit and running while the world is laughing. Any replacement won’t do anything different biden is following the left desires and agenda to a T. this is marxism aka socilaiism which embraces all the isms. Isn’t it delightful. I always want to be controlled by my gov. after all as an adult of senior age I cannot decide what to eat, wear , where to live so my government is planning to do it for me. (sarcasm)

2. VON says:

AMEN TO THAT……

3. akashara says:

What a quack! If he could say that Biden is fit for the office he holds, obviously he’s lying.

4. Gerald Ladd says:

Let’s not forget the two frontal lobotomies he has had. Aneurisms. They removed more brain matter then he could afford to lose!.

Become a Middle AmericanJoin our VIP text list and stay up-to-date on our top stories