Sweepstakes Rules And Requirements
Sponsored By: Middle America News, Prize: Gold Coin Giveaway, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND, MUNICIPAL LAWS AND, REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. No subscription or purchase required to enter drawing. Purchase does not increase chances of winning. The promotion runs from February 6th, 2023 to July 4th, 2023 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. On July 11th, 2023, the Winner will be announced at 9:00am Eastern Standard Time via email/phone. The winner will be chosen at random. If the winner does not respond within 2-7 days prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be picked.
2. Middle America News will not be shipping out these items won from the sweepstakes. The winner will receive the giveaway items via mail. They will be mailed separately if they are from different companies. No substitutions.
3. No purchase is necessary, if you decide to enter this promotion, the only way to register is online, please do so.
4. Eligibility. This promotion is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, you must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Middle America News employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
5. Conditions. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and decisions of Middle America News and its judges. Any taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to execute any documentation Middle America News reasonably requires for prize fulfillment. If a prize is returned as undelivered, the corresponding prize will be forfeited. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that Middle America News accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or usage of the prize awarded from this sweepstakes. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees(if any). This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this promotion you agree that if you win one of the prizes, Middle America News can publish your first name, last initial, and state in our various media and publications. We publish this limited information to protect your identity and announce the winner.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants hereby agree that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and associated with entering the sweepstakes, if any. Entrant hereby specifically waives the right to claim that any attorney’s fees be awarded and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any and all punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrant hereby waives any statutory, common law or other legal rights to make any claims for any amounts outside of actual out-of-pocket costs in entering this sweepstakes and Entrant agrees to limit its out-of-pocket costs in entering this sweepstakes to twenty-five dollars (US $25.00). Middle America News and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, garbled or illegible entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, typographical, printing, mechanical, electronic or network relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Middle America News is also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Middle America News is not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or website, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Middle America News will be disqualified. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Middle America News sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Middle America News, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Middle America News reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and if terminated, at its direction, select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Entrants, by entering and participating in this sweepstakes, agree that Middle America News and its respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities as well as the officers, directors, employees, representatives, members, shareholders and agents of each (collectively, “Middle America News”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this sweepstakes. Winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Middle America News and its designers to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet, and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized account subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforce-ability of these official sweepstakes rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and their affiliated organization and Middle America News, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of laws rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein and the provisions deemed unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction shall be blue penciled as narrowly as possible in order to make the provisions valid and enforceable.
10. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the giveaway is approximately 1:50000.
LAST REVISED: February, 2023